A simple recipe for you to grab.
1 large cup Coconut milk (Or as desired)
4 fried medium size Fish
1 large onion chopped
3 large tomatoes diced
1 bell capsicum sliced
1 bunch coriander finely chopped
1 teaspoon cooking oil
2 pinch salt (Or as desired)
- Heat oil in a pan|/sufuria
- Add onion, fry till golden brown
- Add capsicum, stir and leave to cook
- Add tomatoes, stir well and leave to simmer
- Add the coconut milk and stir till it thickens evenly
- Put in the fish and leave to simmer. Avoid stirring so as not to break the fish.
- Do not cover.
- Simmer till the stew is all cooked.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.