Once again and its all going down the Cinnamon way. We will learn various interesting ways on its uses. Well, here is your chance to know how to use it as a season,spice, flavor and also as a garnish. It also includes common treats such as ice-cream and cake. Did you know amazing uses of Cinnamon? Dope. Super. Wonderful. Just name it! So ‘Just Cinnamon?’ Nah!
Cinnamon in Seasoning.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon evenly to your baked cake for an amazing fresh taste as desired.
- Sprinkle roasted ground cinnamon on your ice-cream cone for a smoky sweet flavor.
- Sprinkle crushed cinnamon sticks on your stew to add a refreshing taste.
- Add ground cinnamon to your soup to enrich and flavor it as well.
- For the cinnamon lovers you can also season your juice or even porridge for an additional aroma and taste.
Cinnamon as a Spice.
- Use ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks to spice up your coffee or tea.
- Add cinnamon sticks or ground cinnamon to your marinade. It will add another delicious layer of flavor and taste to what you are marinating. It can either be chicken breasts, beef or fish fillet.
- Fry your rice and spice it up using cinnamon.
- Cook your beef,chicken or fish using cinnamon as a spice or alongside other spices.
Cinnamon in Flavoring.
- Add flavor to your beef stew by including a cinnamon stick in your pan during cooking. You can remove or leave the sticks when serving.
- Add ground Cinnamon to your baking mixture, the cake will pick up a warm cinnamon scent.
- You can also bake cinnamon flavored cupcakes!
Cinnamon as a Garnish.
- You can either use cinnamon sticks or ground cinnamon to garnish.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on your baked cake to add a contrasting appealing look to the cake.
- Garnish your whipped cream by placing a cinnamon stick on it.
- Garnish your mashed potatoes using cinnamon syrup by either making a well around it or whipping it on the mashed potatoes.
Next article coming up. Be sure not miss it. See you then!